Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Sandwich theif

In the mornings my wonderful husband gets up first thing with the babies and I get to sleep in until 7:15. It's glorious. This particular morning Beau came storming in panicking. In my disoriented haze I could tell he was freaking the freak out.
                                     
                                        "I need your help. I need you to take a baby."

I could hear one baby screaming downstairs as he shoved the other baby at me. I was like, let a sister get up but he was SERIOUSLY panicking. I started to get a little bit worried as he was flustered as I'd ever seen him.

"What is going on?!?" I asked him
"I need to you take a baby. Hattie is crying and Gracie's sandwich disappeared."
......say what??
"Her what?"
"Her sandwich for her lunch. Charlie took it and I can't find it!"

At this point I was kind of dying inside but I jumped out of bed and took Frankie so we could find the missing sandwich. As I followed behind him I see Charlie with his little finger sticking out taunting his dad saying:

"Dad sammmiiicchhhh"

Kids are the worst.

By the way, we found the sandwich under the twins play mat on the floor. 

#damnyoucharliejoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

about me




I love to eat food,  read books, hug my babies, see pretty things,
kiss my hubby, and photograph smiles- not exactly in that order.
This is just us, living our lives.
And yes, we are as crazy as we seem.