Monday, December 4, 2017

The classic case of head/heart syndrome

Yesterday Evie was helping Charlie spray the entire upstairs bathroom down with spray bottles. I happen to walk in as they were dousing the mirror. Now, I get that some "fun" moms would laugh, grab a spray bottle, and join the fun! Right?!?! RIGHT?!?! Apparently I am the opposite of fun mom. I am crazy mom. Ultimate crazy mom.

Me: "Evie!! What in the world are you doing?!?! YOU KNOW BETTER!"
Evie: "MOM! My head said no but my heart said GO! And, Charlie made me."
Me: "You're two year old brother MADE you spray the bathroom down? You're six Evie, you know better!"
Evie: "Give me a break mom, I've only been six for a minute!"

Now, while that actually may be true since her birthday was just last week. I hold my five years olds just as accountable as my six year olds. I may mention that while this is going on Charlie is spraying my body with water as I try to wrestle the bottle from him. #damnyoucharliejoe


No comments:

Post a Comment

about me




I love to eat food,  read books, hug my babies, see pretty things,
kiss my hubby, and photograph smiles- not exactly in that order.
This is just us, living our lives.
And yes, we are as crazy as we seem.