Friday, October 14, 2016

The Queen

Last week Gracie demanded that we refer to her as 
"The Queen"
She donned her crown, put on her Elsa dress, and the monster was born.

Evie was all over that crap. 
"Queen, what can I get for you"
"Hand me my water servant."
"Ok!"

Me: "Gracie, please don't refer to your sister as a servant"
"mom, my name is queen."
"Gracie, you need to be kind to your sister."
"MOM, YOU'RE RUINIG MY DAY!"
Story of my life

"Here is your water queen. Would you like me to do anything else."
"Servant, don't talk to me like that!
Get into jail!"
"Ok!"

Me: "Gracie, please don't put your sister in jail"
Evie: "Mom, it's ok, I like jail."

I hope that today was not a look into my future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

about me




I love to eat food,  read books, hug my babies, see pretty things,
kiss my hubby, and photograph smiles- not exactly in that order.
This is just us, living our lives.
And yes, we are as crazy as we seem.